Making SuiteFiles a Trusted Site
When starting out with SuiteFiles and trying to open a document into the desktop apps you may see the following warning message
This is Microsoft double checking that you trust the source where the file is coming from - in this case your SuiteFiles site. Of course we do trust your SuiteFiles site and we can configure the browser so that you don't have to see this message again.
This is done by (the screen shots are for the Chrome browser):
- Going into the browser settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Show advanced settings...
- Keep scrolling until you find the System section and click the Open proxy settings... button
On the Internet Properties form that displays click the Security tab, then the Trusted sites icon and the Sites button
- Add your SuiteFiles site URL and click the Add button
- Click the OK button on the Internet Properties form and close the Settings tab in the browser
The next time you go to open a file you should not see the original message about the site not being trusted.