Installing SuiteFiles Outlook
You must be on the Full Suite or Pro plan to get the SuiteFiles Outlook add-in.
SuiteFiles Outlook is an add-in that allows you to save email and attachments directly from Outlook to SuiteFiles, easily attach files to email and manage email templates.
SuiteFiles Outlook Pre-requisites
The SuiteFiles Outlook add-in is supported on the Windows platform with Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016.
The Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6.2 is also required on the computer. If this hasn't been installed this can be downloaded and installed from here.
Installing SuiteFiles Outlook Add-in
You can download the latest installer for SuiteFiles Outlook by logging into your SuiteFiles site, clicking on your name which will display a drop-down menu. Click on download SuiteFiles.. and then the button 'Download' under SuiteFiles for Outlook and it will start automatically.
Once it has finished downloading, you need to:
- Close Outlook if it is open
- Extract the content of the downloaded ZIP file to your computer
- Run the SuiteMail.msi file
- Restart Outlook
- Login to your SuiteFiles account using your SuiteFiles URL and login credentials
NOTE: SuiteFiles Outlook only works in Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 running Windows. Microsofts .net framework 4.6.2 or higher needs to be installed for the app to work successfully.
If you don't have any of the above, you can use the standard login process by:
- Clicking the Login to SuiteFiles button,
- Entering your SuiteFiles Site URL e.g. https://COMPANYNAME.sharepoint.com
- Then entering your Office 365 email address and password and clicking the login button
To login using the Advanced Login option:
- Click the Advanced Login button,
- This will open a tab in the browser to https://auth.thefullsuite.com where you will need to enter your SuiteFiles site URL,
- Then if you're not already logged in to Office 365 or SuiteFiles in the browser, you will need to follow the standard O365 login process.
- Once done, you'll see a message saying You have been logged in! and the Outlook add-in will now be logged in. (You can close the browser tab if the Outlook add-on has successfully logged in).